We're hosting a challenge to support the arts community.
So tell us about your art!
Share your story with us as a video-essay and tell us about:
who you are
what is your creative expression of choice, and
why it is important to you?
And the best part? The best video-essay will win $500
To sign up, head over to www.theprofilesproject.com.
1. Sign up and create a profile
2. Create a 2-3 minute video essay.
3. Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo.
4. Post the link to your personal profile page and tag #thisismyart.
5. Share the link to your profile on your social media.
You are a creative or work in a creative industry YOU ARE ELIGIBLE.
That means you can be:
You are an arts worker.
You work on or off stage or in-front of or behind a camera.
You can design fashion, or hair or make-up.
You can sing, write music or lyrics, or play an instrument.
You create visual or performance art.
You dance or you choreograph.
You tell jokes or write comedy.
You stage manage.
You make theatre or film or videos or music or photography or comedy or art or illustrations or fashion